About Rowena

Hello, my name is Ro, and I believe that it is possible for you to turn your ordinary life into an extraordinary life - to find true happiness, while remaining, selfless, mindful and compassionate towards other living beings. Here at my blog, I interview and post articles by musicians, writers, world travelers, humanitarians and other amazing individuals who are doing just that. I also share with you various anecdotes about my own totally awesome existence as a musician, composer, journalist, environmentalist, and compassionati. My hope is to connect with you, enlighten you, inspire you and lead you down the path to true happiness. Compassion is always in fashion and it starts with you loving that most important of people, yourself.


July 1, 2010

Living Life with Purpose


I am both a visionary and a peacemaker whose goal in life is to make a significant impact on this world through the work of my hands and my heart. I am a wife, mother, musician, composer and writer. Music and writing are my passions and I live a life of great joy! I am also a minimalist, vegetarian and aspiring environmentalist. The reason I say "aspiring" environmentalist is because I still have a lot to learn and a long way to go - I feel that none of us can ever learn or do enough when it comes to our affect on our mother earth.

I am particularly intrigued by my fellow, like-minded independent musicians, artists, photographers, writers and world travelers - their hopes, dreams, disappointments, triumphs, what they are doing to leave as small of an environmental footprint on the earth as possible and how they came to live a life of significance and happiness through minimalism and creativity! If your music or art sends a message about our impact as human beings on the earth and its creatures, I want to listen to it, see it, hear about it! If you are interested in being interviewed or in making a guest post on this blog, hit me up!

No comments: